- This network gives information, guidance and support to trustees.
- Regulates charities in England and Wales, but also offers a wealth of information including latest news for charities, how to set up a charity, a searchable register of charities as well as information for trustees and promoting effective working.
- Governance pages answers over 100 common questions on governance, includes quick guides on popular topics like recruiting new committee members, and has a selection of editable model documents.
National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
- Gives a voice and support to the third sector and the website has many useful resources.
NCVO ICT Development Services
- A source of information and guidance on ICT (information and communication technology) to enable third sector organisations to operate more effectively.
National Association for Voluntary and Community Action (NAVCA)
- Provides advice, information, publications, training, events, news and resources. Includes directory of local groups throughout UK.
Runnymede Borough Council
- The website for the local council, including Runnymede Online
The Performance Hub
- This is an archived site as the Performance Hub is no longer funded, but it has some useful information available to download.
The Workforce Hub
- Find the information you need to attract, develop and keep the staff and volunteers you need.
- A countywide charity offering advice, support and information to both voluntary and community groups. If they don’t know the answer to your question, they'll probably know someone who does!
Surrey CVS Network
- Exists to provide support, the exchange of information and good practice to Infrastructure Organisations in order that they may work together in the best interests of the Voluntary and Community Sector in the County of Surrey.
Surrey County Council
- Information on Surrey County Council's services, including opportunities to tender to provide services.
- Information on Surrey Primary Care Trust, including current initiatives and new strategies.
- All the latest information on volunteering, best practice and new campaigns.
Next page: Contact Us